Monday, April 28, 2008

Coffee love


We used to buy ground coffee at the supermarket and brew it using a french press but it never ever tasted as good as Starbucks. That's all changed thanks to a very thoughtful gift we received during the holidays last year. Our Nespresso machine makes the yummiest lattes. I think it's the real reason Starbucks stock is dropping. I have a suggestion for the Nespresso team, figure out a way to make hot chocolate pods and you'll capture the non-coffee drinking market too. All I ask in return is a dozen boxes of Arpeggio delivered to my door and a Nespresso machine for Lindsay. I try not to get attached to material possessions but don't even think about messing with my C100+ or I'll have a caffeine rage and you won't even know what hit you! c.

No comments: