Monday, September 14, 2009

Renegade Handmade Chicago






This weekend we went to the Renegade Craft Fair. What a delicious feast of wonderfully handmade objects. I seriously wanted to buy something from every single person there and I can assure you that I had a pretty intense inner dialogue going on between my will power and my spending power.

Luckily a compromise was reached and I picked up a few cards, one from Jill Bliss who was really lovely in person and one from Bubbles Binsburry. Really cute don't you think? Oh, and the stamps are from The Small Object. So fun. The necklace by Sofia Masri and I'm wishing now I'd bought at least one more.

Two prints, Red Bird Print is from Jaime Zollars and the pink biker, sadly, for some weird reason, we have no record of the shop.

There are two more Renegade Craft Fairs scheduled for this year. Holiday sales in Chicago & San Fran. I'll be at Chicago along with will power and a spending power who will no doubt pick up the same argument right where they left off!

No comments: