Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thud, thud, thud


That's the sound of me kicking myself! We had a wonderful day on Saturday with my nephew at the air and water show in Chicago. So what did I do? I forgot my camera at home !*@#! Even just typing that sentence got my blood pressure up. All the stuff I could have shot, the amazing people, the jets, the buildings, the sightseers, the protesters, our spaced out waitress, the beautiful lake, the craziness and intensity of it all. I'm so mad at myself!

I stumbled on something that's cheered me up though. I just found out about the latest thing in trippy kids programs. Yo! Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr. is totally out there and fun to watch. I seriously think this clip of crying veggies was made just for us. Little g. has watched it about 10 times this mornning. c.

No comments: